The VSSA Tune Shop & Gold Peak Pro Shop
The VSSA Tune Shop and Gold Peak Clubhouse Pro Shop provide athletes with reasonably priced, easily accessible resources for the highest level preparation of their equipment for both training and competition.
The Tune Shop is located at VSSA in Minturn, providing athletes the ability to visit and communicate live with SSCV technicians during the VSSA school day. The Tune Shop can ease transportation logistics during the busy winter season by accommodating equipment pickup and dropoff at the Gold Peak Clubhouse/Pro Shop in Vail or at the Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy in Minturn.
In addition to equipment tuning services, the VSSA Tune Shop, the Gold Peak Pro Shop and the Equipment Manager assist with:
- Procuring test equipment for camps
- Assisting with equipment orders throughout the year
- Baselining equipment set up to Club norms
- Evaluating boot setup and completing bootwork
- Sale of tuning equipment for athlete home and travel use
- Contact with industry vendors and local shops for post-sale service
Please reach out for additional information about Tune Shop programs and services.
Equipment Manager Brian Eggleton can be best reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ski Tuning Programs
The SSCV Tune Shop offers a range of Tuning Programs from “Punch Card” service for the one-off or occasional Tune Shop service need to annual service plans for an athlete’s entire quiver of skis.