Back by popular demand! Ski & Snowboard Club Vail is offering its fifth season of the Get in the Gates program to ski racers of all ages and abilities. Train as many gates in your afternoon sessions as your legs will allow! This is your opportunity to receive expert coaching from Ski & Snowboard Club Vail professionals and receive 17 weeks and 68 total sessions including 136 hours of training! Youth racers may compete for FREE in the Steadman Clinic Vail Cup Series.
- Ages: 8 years old through adults and masters
- Disciplines: Slalom and Giant Slalom
- Duration: December 6th, 2017 - April 4th, 2018
- Please note: there will be no training on December 24th, 2017
- Schedule/Locations: Get in the Gates Calendar here
- Wednesdays/Saturdays: slalom
- Fridays/Sundays: giant slalom
- 1:30PM-3:30PM at Golden Peak in Vail. Program meets at the top of the lane at 1:30. Check our lane scheduler for lane location. (Click the date and choose the PM reservation time).
- Cost: (SSCV membership fee already included & no volunteer point requirement for all Get in the Gates programs)
- Season Membership: $1,100
- 5 Punch Pass: $300
- Is your athlete already enrolled in a full-season SSCV program?
- SSCV full-time athletes (4 or more days/week) can drop-in for FREE
- SSCV part-time athletes (1-3 days/week) can participate at 50% off
To inquire about available financial aid awards, please click here.
To view Tune Shop services, please click here.
Need equipment? Be sure to check out our Annual SSCV Ski Swap!
To register, click here and follow instructions.