There are many convenient ways to show your support “For the Kids.” We very much appreciate your generosity, whether this is your first time giving or you are a long-time supporter.
Donate to SSCV by Cash, Check or Credit Card
Mail: Checks or money orders should be made payable to “Ski & Snowboard Club Vail” and mailed to:
Ski & Snowboard Club Vail
598 Vail Valley Drive
Vail, CO 81657
* NOTE: Be sure to note that your check is a donation, and where you would like your donation to be attributed (i.e. Annual Campaign, Capital Campaign, etc.)
Additional Ways to Donate
- Please alert SSCV of your transaction by contacting the Director of Development and Events at 970-790-5133.
- Please use the following wire instructions (be sure to provide both account numbers below to your bank):
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
DTC Participant Number 902
JPMorgan Private Bank
For account number: P72500
For Benefit of:
For Account Number – PBD# Q52909001
For Account of - SKI AND SNOWBOARD CLUB VAIL
- If you need any further assistance, please contact JP Morgan Bank at (888) 731-6614.
- Wire Transfer: To wire a donation directly to SSCV, please contact our CFO & Business Manager.
- Vehicle Donations: If you wish to make a vehicle donation please click here
- Goods Donations: SSCV is dependent upon the generosity of our members and friends for many of the items and equipment within our facility and programs. The less we spend on these items, the more we are able to provide “For The Kids”.
- If you have any items that you believe would help to better SSCV, please contact the Development Department at 970.790.5122 or email@example.com. In return for your donation, we will be happy to provide a donation letter for your tax return purposes.
- Online Shopping:
Use Giving Assistant to save money and support Ski and Snowboard Club Vail